Here at Stone Genie, we have years of experience in crafting bespoke kitchen worktops - meaning that we’re always on the lookout for heating engineers and electricians to help us deliver on projects. Our expertise in shaping and cutting our premium stone products combined with the skills of qualified tradespeople means we can offer our customers a first-class service every time. Are you passionate about what you do and looking for heating engineer or electrician jobs in the North West and surrounding areas? Then we want to hear from you!
To make the process of finding electrician and heating engineer jobs easier, we’ve created the Stone Genie Network. This is a platform designed specifically for tradespeople, allowing you to receive notifications of work as and when it comes in. Unlike other sources of work, we don’t charge a joining fee, and all of the related information for your job is in one place - so there’s no inbox clutter. You will simply be notified when work comes in for you. We currently operate primarily in the North West, so if you’re a local heating engineer or electrician, this is the perfect platform for you.
Top reasons to join the Stone Genie network
- We pay you directly, so you don't have to mess around with taking payment from lots of different customers
- We can provide you with regular work in your area, all year round
- You will be joining one of the most comprehensive tradesmen networks around
How we on board our approved tradesmen
- We visit your premises
- We take a copy of your up to date Public Liability Certificate, we insist on a minimum cover of £5,000,000 in case of accidents
- We validate your relevant trade certificates
- We ask you to agree to Service Level Agreements, Key Performance Indicators, expected work standards and our standard processes and procedures
- We ask you to sign the Stone Genie Health and Safety statement
- A Stone Genie Director gives you the final approval